A Feast of Cheese and Wine - Square Neck Jumperskirt
This original fabric print features a royal feast of cheese! See ornate plates, delicious slivers of cheese, cutlery tied with bows and matched wine, dotted with violets and gold fleur-de-lis. 🎉🍷
The custom size option applies to bust measurements above 100cm or half-sizes between our 1-4 size range. The price reflects the work involved in altering our pattern and additional fabric required. Please specify your accurate/actual bust, waist, bodice length (top of shoulder to waist) and skirt length in the order notes.
Please note that the Red Wine and Charcoal colourways show a slight cotton fibre texture as pictured. Keep sharp objects and high heat away from the fabric to retain its vibrancy.
"Size 1" Bust: (up to) 84cm, Waist: (up to) 67cm, Skirt length: ~52cm, Dress length: ~93cm
"Size 2" Bust: 89cm, Waist: 72cm, Skirt length: ~54cm, Dress length: ~94cm
"Size 3" Bust: 95cm, Waist: 77cm, Skirt length: ~55cm, Dress length:~96cm
"Size 4" Bust: 100cm, Waist: 86cm, Skirt length: ~55cm, Dress length: ~97cm
(Note: Dresses run true to size. The most important measurement is the bust as the fabric does not stretch. Also factor in if you want to wear a blouse underneath the jumperskirt. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.)
- Two Pockets
- Lined Dress
- Elegant, light pleats
- Can accommodate a fluffy petticoat
- Coordinates beautifully with many shades in your wardrobe
- Cool hand wash or delicate machine wash in protective bag
- Colours may appear differently on your computer monitor (dress has been photographed in natural light to minimise this)
- Print positioning may vary from the stock photo.
- High quality cotton fabric (note that cotton, being a natural fibre, will have varying textures)
- Limited edition
- Lace used may slightly differ from stock photo
- Printed and made in Australia
- Customer photos and feedback can be found here
This is a reservation product. Delivery in May 2017.